Required documents to begin process, obtaining your invitation letter, to study in Russia…
You will need to fill in the application form or provide our representative in your country with the following information
- Your Full Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- Passport Number
- Date of Issue and Expiry of your Passport
- Your Permanent address
- Phone number, email address
- A colored copy of your passport (this is the pages with your photograph, date of birth, passport validity)
- Certificate of your completed secondary school education
We accept new applications anytime around the year, it takes minimal of 21 days to process the documentation with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Once you have received your invitation letter you must contact the Russian Embassy in your home country to apply for your student visa (if required).
You will need to supply the following documents:
- Visa Application Form
- 4 photographs (3x4cm)
- Your original invitation letter, this will be sent to you via express mail by Edu-Russia.com
- Your medical health certificate
- HIV/AIDS test results
- Your original certificate of completed higher secondary school education
- The official bank receipt that confirms full payment of your tuition fees (for students coming to Russia for the first time)
Before you can enter Russian territory and to be admitted into a university you must have the following documentation:
- Your passport with minimal of 1 year validity period
- Your student entry visa
- Immigration card – this is given to you on the flight or at the airport. You must fill it in, and it must be stamped by customs at the airport just after your arrival.
If you are obtaining admission into the preparatory faculty or your first year in any other faculty you will need to supply:
- The original certificate of completed higher secondary education school certificate, including the mark sheet/transcript. This should be legalized (i.e. stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs or Ministry of Education) and the Russian Embassy of the country you received the certificate in.
- 2 notarized by the Russian consulate copies of the legalized completed higher secondary school education certificate
- 2 translated copies of the legalized completed higher secondary education certificate, translated into Russian and certified by a notary from the Russian embassy in your home country.
- Your Medical Health certificate the original in English and a translated copy into Russian
HIV/AIDS free certificate the original in English and a translated copy into Russian.
Remember that the duration of this certificate is only 3 months.
- 15 passport size (3x4cm) photographs in matt finish and in black and white
If you are obtaining admission for your master degree, postgraduate course or Ph.D. you need to provide the following additional documentation.
Your Diploma/Degree certificate and this needs to be legalized (as above with the certificate of secondary education):
- 2 notarized copies of the legalized Diploma/Degree
- 2 translated copies of the legalized Diploma/Degree
- Mark sheets from all academic years (including all subjects, marks and hours per subject) again these need to be legalized as above.
- 2 notarized copies of the legalized mark sheets
- 2 translated copies of the legalized mark sheets
The representative in your country will inform you about the exact departure date to Russia with a group of other students.
P.S: Edu-Russia.com must be informed of the flight details (flight number, date and time of arrival, city of arrival and name of airport) at least five days in advance
You will be met at the airport by Edu-Russia.com agent, You will not be allowed to enter Russian Federation territory if you are not met by our representative who has the power of attorney. This is the rules of the Russian Immigration Department and must be adhered to
Postgraduate / PHD study
Students wishing to continue at Postgraduate level (Master’s and/or PHD programme) can apply any time of the year. Students can continue their Ph.D. level in all programmes such as Medicine, Engineering, Economics, Management, Administration and many more programmes.
Contact us for more details.