If you ever want to add a touch of uniqueness, speciality and originality into your gifts, funny inspirational quotes are your way to go. Have them printed or engraved onto your gifts, and you will make your choices truly unforgettable.
A personalized gift shows that you put a little thought and effort into your selection. So, why not take this one step farther and choose a humorous quote that will complement the gift and reveal the funnier side of the recipient’s personality.
Virtually anything can be personalized, so your choices are limited only by your creativity. Remember to take into account the recipient’s sense of humor, and select a quote that they will appreciate and enjoy.
1. Stealthily snap a picture of a coffee lover snoozing. Have the photo put on a mug with the caption, “I sleep just to wake up for coffee.” Or, paint their name on a mug, surround it with question marks and add, “If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d have no discernible personality at all.” – David Letterman.
2. Computer accessories are a popular gift giving choice, so personalize a mousepad or protective skin or decorative decal for a laptop and include the quote, “As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.” – Unknown
3. Animal lovers are thrilled when their pets are recognized on important occasions and holidays. For a gift that will truly be appreciated, engrave a cat bowl with the pet’s name and include the quote, “Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.” Or, add a humorous quote to a custom sign for the bird cage or the doghouse. There are funny sayings available for almost any pet you can think of from bunnies to lizards.
4. For the young camping fan, have a camping chair or folding lawn chair personalized with their name and a saying. Or for the fishing enthusiast, have their name put on a fishing case or tackle box and add a quote. There really is no limit to what you can customize with funny inspirations.
5. Purchase a rare or expensive cookbook featuring decadent desserts and either personalize it or make a unique cover featuring the recipient’s name and a quote. Or for the businessperson, give a desk nameplate with their name on one side and a quote on the other.
6. Keychains seem like ordinary gifts, but they can become extraordinary when personalized and engraved with a quote such as, “A careful driver is one who honks his horn when he goes through a red light.” – Henry Morgan
Adding funny inspirational quotes to personalized gifts will ensure that your choice is both creative and memorable. Inject a little humor into every occasion by choosing a quote that is guaranteed to cause giggles from even those most difficult to impress.
Soren Lauritzen is a coach, consciousness guide, and self help author whose love of truth, wit, and humor led him to create www.inspirational-quotes-short-funny-stuff.com which includes funny inspirational quotes.